A Notary Public is a state-appointed individual who is commissioned by the Governor to carry out the following functions:
- Administer oaths and affirmations.
- Take acknowledgment of oath.
- Attest to photocopies of certain documents.
- Provide oath for marriages.
- Verify vehicle identification numbers (VINs).
- Certify the contents of safe deposits.
Our ample experience dealing with international documentation allows us to guide you properly on your documentation to be used outside of the country.